Monday 27 August 2012

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE EDITOR NEDDY LAWRENCE, THE AUSTRALIAN JEWISH NEWS


From: g87
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 11:46 AM
Subject: AN OPEN LETTER TO THE EDITOR NEDDY LAWRENCE, THE AUSTRALIAN JEWISH NEWS


AN OPEN LETTER TO THE EDITOR NEDDY LAWRENCE, THE AUSTRALIAN JEWISH NEWS
This is being lodged on my website – where you are requested to reply: there are many people awaiting it!!
Or you are welcome to email me.
But you will not do either – you lack the courage!!!
There are hundreds of people undisclosed being sent this email bcc
Who knows who will read it on my blog!!!
GS
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3183
03 9525 9299
03 9525 9290
########################################################################################################################################################
THESE TWO PAIRS OF BLOGS ARE THE ONES I USE CURRENTLY.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The pair of blogs below have essentially been discontinued for
technical reasons.
There are hundreds of entries of disparate current interest.
BY FAR MY LARGEST BLOG WITH MUCH CURRENT MATERIAL THEREIN:
################################################################################################################################################################
Dr Editor Lawrence,
RE MY LETTER PUBLISHED TODAY IN THE AUSTRALIAN
The matter below re THE LEAGUE OF RIGHTS is of such interest to readers of the Jewish News that even the enemies – whose letters you regularly publish would agree with my sentiments.
I vouchsafe that you may be able to republish to advantage. SEE BELOW LINKS
As discussed with your secretary ‘Sharon’ – I request that this email and links below to my published items in The Australian – be on forwarded to your owner / publisher Robert Magid.
I understand that this will be done.
I look forward to Mr Magid’s comments: pathetically you allowed him to be eviscerated by our leftist enemies – on your leftist altar of freedom of press citadel of media [alleged] virtue!
Have no doubt majority of Jews support my sentiments – and buy your rag because there is no other – and want to keep in touch even the act of keeping in touch with / via your organ leaves them contemplating cancelling their subscription! More and more will contemplate thus diminishing your journal – it is a major step – and too few are for now prepared to make the denouement.
I ask you, Mr Lawrence: would you publish anything? Our enemies’ internicine hatred with no consideration to the implications?
Even a theme that hitler did not kill enough of my family!???^%$^%#$%$@!!
So – if freedom of press does not encompass this hopefully merely rhetorical flourish from my person – by what right do you publish SIMPLISTIC TRITE RUBBISH – knowing that it is impossible to debunk it in brief words?
Furthermore - exactly how many articles attacking Islam have you ever seen in their press???????
One more thing Mr Lawrence – do you even care that your publication is used by our enemies to HUGELY disparage Israel?
You may be able to inform this writer and Mr Magid why you never publish me!
I have given up – and no longer even buy the AJN since it became a vehicle for the disparate ramblings of Israel’s enemies! And worse – since my letters – representing 99% I claim of your mainstream readership – are NEVER published! What say ye – re the below letter that WAS published?

No comments:

Post a Comment